SAS DI/Analytics Consultants
BUDIS is currently seeking candidates for the following SAS positions in Perth:
SAS Data Integration Consultant
- 5-8 years of experience with at least 5 years in using SAS tools.
- Data management experience using SAS ETL Server, SAS programming, advanced macros, stored process and SAS STATS/GRAPHS.
- Experienced in Data Management, Extraction, Transformation, Loading and Cleansing of Data.
- Data Base Experience around Oracle/ DB2 / Teradata will be an asset.
- Knowledge on Java/JSP and Flex development is an added plus
- Ability to communicate with people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to business users.
SAS Analytics Consultant
- Degree in Statistics/IT or equivalent technical studies/work experience or Master's degree in a quantitative field or related field with knowledge of data mining techniques
- 5-8 years of experience in Business Analytics
- Data mining experience using Enterprise Miner
- Forecasting experience using SAS ETS, SAS Forecast Studio
- Familiar with data analysis, modeling, or decision science, including statistics, operations research, linear, multivariate or econometric modeling, forecasting, or time series
- Certification in SAS STATS is added plus
If you possess any of the above experience and are looking for a rewarding career in Perth, Apply Now!